The Selection Process for the Geosciences Postgraduate Program requires the prior elaboration of a Masters / PhD Research Project (in accordance with the Masters / PhD Research Project Guide), which needs to be accepted by the researcher/faculty member of the Graduate Program that intends to be the student’s advisor.
Below are links for downloading the documents that must be completed for registration (more details are provided in Call for Candidates for the Selection process).
- Call for PhD Candidates – Selection 2019/1
- Call for Masters Candidates – Selection 2019/1
- Annex 3 – Letter of recommendation
- Annex 4 – Thesis / Dissertation Research Project Outline
- Annex 5 – Letter of Acceptance from the Advisor / Co-advisor
- Annex 8 – Socio-economic Information Form
- Annex 9 – Manual for quota system
- Pre-application form